How could I decorate a room like the Nightmare Before Christmas during the holidays? - holiday wreath ideas
I like it back in my bedroom. For now it's a pirate theme, but I like it, like the Haunted Mansion Holiday dress (as Jack Skellington takes over). I wonder, some accessories, and use it as I do to really spice. Keep the price reasonable, but be creative!
To give a fresh start is what I did last year. Last year I had a man-eating flowers and a cob-web-covered Christmas tree. But I'd go the whole hog, so I'm open to suggestions!
My room is large with a small hallway leads to the main area. vertical walls are about 4 feet, and are inclined 45 degrees to about 35 degrees.
Alright! Enjoy introduce new ideas, and thank you in advance!
-cap10hook72 --
Holiday Wreath Ideas How Could I Decorate A Room Like The Nightmare Before Christmas During The Holidays?
1:33 AM
0 comments:
Post a Comment