How can I make my skin where my pubic hair was lighter .. I am not dark skinned but my pubic area is dark ? - pubic pics
I shave, but I do not like it dark when I take pictures to send to my husband in Iraq, I am embarrassed, because it seems so dark down there .... What I do at home? Is bleach vaginal cream has melted?
Pubic Pics How Can I Make My Skin Where My Pubic Hair Was Lighter .. I Am Not Dark Skinned But My Pubic Area Is Dark ?
9:33 PM
1 comments:
can afford ....
CERA. "
I know it is a challenge ... These are the questions before I waxed, I thought of the pain, etc. .. I asked about products, etc. .. and, finally, I thought to hell with him, I'll do it myself! Sally Henson I without heat and wax kit I know and what ... there is no darkness in growth! no pain! in the package that had worked for a pre-wash and a kind of anesthetic lotion and cream after a gift. I never worry about the dark hair ...
Hope this helps ... If you do not wax hair cream, but never used, so I really do not know much .....!!!
Post a Comment