When was the last time you looked in a paper dictionary? - how to make a paper dictionary template
The thesaurus, 1 hours
Webster's Dictionary, 1957, 15 min.
The Catholic Dictionary, 1942-57, 5 min.
You do not find the "open" exposure to English on the Internet. Sometimes you have to need the root of the word, the Middle Ages its proper use, language, originally formed the Word. Much more. It is the use of transitive verbs, nouns, adjectives, etc.
The Internet has "control" more and more, and that is their real goal anyway, the design, the children have equal access to everything. The children have no rights.
How To Make A Paper Dictionary Template When Was The Last Time You Looked In A Paper Dictionary?
2:44 AM
10 comments:
Every day I have Spanish class
Spanish-English dictionary. in the terrible Spanish.
2 days ago lol was bored and looking for medical terms, to take the
6 hours ago
Yesterday ... I-mode, and I'm old
That the English school during the MCA.
3 days ago ... The team has been exceptional and I would not allow a word
Approximately two weeks earlier.
a few months a year ago .. Proly
haha damn.
A year ago.
noon today.
Post a Comment