Picking Herpes Scab I Have A Sore/scab That Won't Go Away...?

I have a sore/scab that won't go away...? - picking herpes scab

It is not herpes, so do not say that. I have a scab near my lip that will not disappear. It is the result of the collection together in one place. But I had a month ago and went, and now is back. There is no pus or anything. I just want to know if there is anything I can do to heal

3 comments:

ejbutton... said...

Lysine think it is written, ask the pharmacist at Wal-Mart can give you. My niece used to get sores, and said. I'd describe a place as you. Take a tree 500mg twice daily for one week. while we look at some vitamin E, and since in the region. I can not with the pure oil of the pill, but you can get the pill and punch a whole, and go and use.

ju1244 said...

There is pus or infection under the skin. This is not the evidence disappear. Just go to a face and have removed and / or break to see a cosmetic dermatologist and injected. (usually costs around $ 45) for injection. I think I would like to know if it was cold! And it keeps the sun for a while during healing.

IceMaN said...

the use of lipstick, and start with a lip balm.

Post a Comment