What Is Difference Betweenultra Andultrahp What Is The Difference Between Windows Update And Samsung Update Plus?

What is the difference between windows update and samsung update plus? - what is difference betweenultra andultrahp

Hello,

I recently bought a R519, and I'm a newbie to the laptop, I am a little confused. As already mentioned, is what is the difference between Windows Update and update Samsung, in addition to?

And if there is a difference, you must use this, or should I only use Windows Update?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Windows Update is essential for the proper functioning of the machine - I recommend you download and install it automatically.

Samsung Update Plus, you can use the Windows Update Web site to contact all suppliers of other devices in your computer may need updated drivers, etc.

IYou must ensure that the Samsung software from Windows Update completely on them. Personally, I would be for both. Not worth the risk otherwise.

Anonymous said...

Windows Update is essential for the proper functioning of the machine - I recommend you download and install it automatically.

Samsung Update Plus, you can use the Windows Update Web site to contact all suppliers of other devices in your computer may need updated drivers, etc.

IYou must ensure that the Samsung software from Windows Update completely on them. Personally, I would be for both. Not worth the risk otherwise.

Anonymous said...

If some applications on clusters of Samsung with a laptop running Windows, you should stick with Windows Update. It is reliable and updated regularly. Samsung is not expected in the software industry, the manufacturing sector is to continue with a solution of the company.

Anonymous said...

Simply use the Windows updates. Most PCs - Updating laptop manufacturing is an eye spy on your computer. I would like any changes on my computer, or at least disable it from startup and upgrade only when I delete.

Post a Comment