Black Genital Warts Question About Genital Warts?

Question about genital warts? - black genital warts

I was at the place of my partner and I found myself turning to a prescription (from a medical doctor who has depression and needs) a psychiatrist, I noticed that something has been excluded by physicians Black - for 12 people. He said that the genital warts and warts in the anal canal? Colon. I was not worried by warts (as I had got myself in the past) - but how about in your anal canal? Only through anal sex, or it can spread? I was sorry that I suspect has been sexually abused in childhood, but I'm not 100% sure. I know it was very difficult for me to see - and I can not make peace with him, because he knows that I saw, and it will be changed. It is for a colonoscopy because of bleeding in the gut (but the process stopped) - Warts on the colon can be the cause? Any help would be appreciated.

1 comments:

Gumdrop Girl said...

Yes, anorectal warts often the result of sexual contact with the anus and rectum. Yes, you can pass children through the ano-rectal warts sexual abuse and sexual abuse. However, many adults will participate in consensual sexual activity too.

In any case, if your friend is willing to discuss their problems, not to start him now. It should lead to spying. We recommend that you continue to get help when needed, but do not drive you where to go.

If you are under the age of 27 years, have you considered vaccination against HPV? It will not cure HPV have warts, but it may have not yet been found against other tribes, is protected.

Post a Comment