Carbon Backup Tiger To Leopard Upgrade: How Do I Backup My Applications?

Tiger to Leopard Upgrade: How do I backup my applications? - carbon backup

I was looking for advice on how my application in Tiger (keep working relatively) when I upgrade to Leopard. I have Carbon Copy Cloner. The question (s) is / are:

1. When I do a selective backup, what other files will be asked to choose between my current HD Tiger?

2. As soon as I know the backup files, you can register as a DMG?

3. If I as a dmg, how can I restore the applications for the Leopard system, without the "problems".

I'm just trying to save time. I do not want to reinstall all the discs.

Regards,

Adam

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is not necessary to do so. Just do the upgrade with an Archive and Install. All applications and documents are stored and all system files are stored in a folder.

Post a Comment