What Is The Best Blue Ray Upconvert Dvd Upconvert With Hdmi Cable Compared To Blue Ray?

Dvd upconvert with hdmi cable compared to blue ray? - what is the best blue ray upconvert

I bought a 1080i plasma TV, an upscaling DVD player and an HDMI cable. Do not use these computers to regular DVDs to a difference of only with regular DVD players and cable redular play?

2 comments:

Grumpy Mac said...

"The team used to play regular DVDs use only one difference from conventional DVD players and cable redular?"

No

Your TV is already available to a signal in standard definition feed, which you convert. Some DVD players like the Oppo line a better job, but also as an increase in stamp 8x11.

You can not do much for a video image maginfy designed for a nine-inch tube.

Take back the DVD player and HDMI. Get in to turn on a PS3 and HDMI cable or www.bluejeanscables.com www.monoprice.com

The PS3 will be the "standard definition - but give HD video with a Blu-ray Disc.

Matthew M said...

The upconveter help you secure ... but he will never be as good as a true blue ray .... I have a DVD upconverter 1080 and enjoy what I do I make regular DVDs look much better ... But then I go to my neighbors and we have the same TV, but it has blue ray ... and its 100 times better. But stick with the HDMI cable

Post a Comment