What is the best quality codec to use for capturing a vhs into an avi? - newtek video toaster
I struggled with this project I do. My teacher used to convert a VHS tape to DVD. The only problem I have is the video itself, the quality is shit! I NewTek Video Toaster "to capture the VHS tape into the computer. I tried as x-vid codec, DivX, MPEG, and V2. No idea what codec should I use?
Newtek Video Toaster What Is The Best Quality Codec To Use For Capturing A Vhs Into An Avi?
5:36 PM
3 comments:
Whether you have a DVD, MPEG2, 720x480 should.
Of course, you get the quality is as good as VHS, is that it is somewhat less than DVD, you'll notice that the video is not so good.
Whether you have a DVD, MPEG2, 720x480 should.
Of course, you get the quality is as good as VHS, is that it is somewhat less than DVD, you'll notice that the video is not so good.
Whether you have a DVD, MPEG2, 720x480 should.
Of course, you get the quality is as good as VHS, is that it is somewhat less than DVD, you'll notice that the video is not so good.
Post a Comment