Kobe Steak Kobe Beef Steak In Vienna, Austria?

Kobe Beef Steak in Vienna, Austria? - kobe steak

Hello everyone,

On a recent visit to Vienna, Austria, I met an upscale restaurant, the Kobe beef and ahi tuna on the menu. I have a mental note to visit in the summer. Fortunately, I happened to be the restaurant's name and address to miss.

If anyone has information about the restaurant, I want to hear. In fact, I am preparing a surprise for my family, and would mean a lot to me.

Thank you in advance.

2 comments:

Nades said...

H in Linz, Austria, but I suggest you ask in the forum Vienna Virtual (www.virtualvienna.net, lives in the English language site of several foreigners in Vienna). Someone who know it well. :-) HTH!

ana t said...

Hello! as is the case, I'm going to Vienna for 3 days training week.if next time you could not recall information as to where I can look / ask for it!
I love walking in Vienna, although !!!:-)
Keep in touch!

Post a Comment