Essential oils instead of Methotrexate? - healing essential oils
Next week in taking methotrexate, to terminate my pregnancy unknown. Havent been this good for a few weeks, and he said maybe in a situation to act quickly in life DONT.
This drug has many side effects that go with it, as with most medications.
I prefer it on a daily basis of the natural approach to disease, etc., and use all reiki, homeopathic remedies and essential oils.
Since the idea of using essential oils that pregnant women need in my bathroom now clear, I remembered.
Abortion are raised if the use of certain oils. I have all the good intentions and hopes this matter will be resolved in a more natural way. I hope I can see where I come from there. Of course, I take methotrexate if you need it, but prehaps with oils that can be pushed in that direction. I leave it to the top. You know what happen.x
Healing Essential Oils Essential Oils Instead Of Methotrexate?
12:47 PM
4 comments:
I am sorry for your situation. You might try the oil, but there is no guarantee can be accepted and in this situation that the life they really need something that is assured that imminent.
I hope you understand. This is one of the situations in which perhaps is the drug and its side effects, the right choice.
Only you can decide. take care
Do not take any oils.
I assume you're in the U.S. When you terminate a pregnancy with methotrexate - it's a shame that the best medicines are not licensed in all states.
Methotrexate has unpleasant side effects, but it has a - I had to after more than 10 years (as an immunosuppressant not interrupt) the pregnancy, so I think I know.
Methotrexate acts causing malformations in the fetus, so that your body is expressed.
Essential oils and cause bleeding if you are pregnant can cause bleeding, which can be fatal.
You are about to undergo a procedure which, if it is medically safe and relatively simple.
Women around the world die because they lack access to carry out a medical procedure. Please do not be life for it.
Some things are obviously better, but not yet done.
What is your reason to terminate her pregancy? I think you should consult your doctor.
You are not here in a situation of "newspaper" if the herbs and essential oils an effective abortifacient and would have far fewer babies are born in the past.
His medical advisers, the best advice, which is completely given with a drug with known side effects. With the introduction of "alternative" in the equation that could save your long-term health risks ..
Post a Comment