Guys eyebrows - making thin? - pictures of pencil thin stools
I am a boy with thick eyebrows (as Eugene Levy) and want to get thinner and bent in a feminine style. Is there a man who is right?
If I have a very thin and stooped, and dislike, what is better, with a pencil or other, and enjoy!
Where can I find good images of pencil thin eyebrows?
Pictures Of Pencil Thin Stools Guys Eyebrows - Making Thin?
6:04 AM
10 comments:
I'm proud of you!
I took my friends every weekend:)
It looks much better!
I, you also bet!
Although it is wut to do ...
Brush your hair and pluck your eyebrows go ..
then wet or frozen, but the eyebrows and hair, which goes beyond the natural line of the front!
that the form and make the most of the city closest to the nose. and most beautiful on the other side of the eye.
Mm 2 B4 your eyebrows should start at the beginning of the eye. To find it, use a ruler to count. and should end about 1 cm from the eye.
white border with a pencil eyeliner and start immediately!
Recommend tweezers to harm you, if you can avoid slightly more wax. Never start at the top of the eyebrows Tho. never, never. and only in the side of the eye.
Or simply call them!
But do not make them too thin, please!
http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj201 ...
It is my friend. Not the best picture, but the only one I could find 1 ..
I hope that helped! I think (my FSO) eyebrOWS r thinnest you go .. I hope that helped!
noonoono nonononononono! no!
Personally, I looove eyebrows
and far. Horrible eyebrows! It makes you look like Ken!
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index? ...
Without Eyebrow Wax! Go to a salon and get ripped and cut. They do do a good job, you look clean, but not effeminate. And it's cheap, probably about $ 15.
If you do not like the results .. Tie em up. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBPBoAp-N ... lol check this video out. Bend your pencil eyebrws
Whatever you do, wax, whose high forehead! only the base, and a man, I recommend no thinly or compounds.
Guys relevant is too thin eyebrows make yourself wrong and stupid, almost as an attempt to drive
Ew no, no. Just put it in order to obtain, unless you go gay looking.
only deal with growing up. When the wax will be everywhere against nature
Not. Only .... not. ʘ_ʘ
Well, I support him.
Post a Comment