Radio Shack Replacement Boombox Antenna Radio Shack Lost My Ipod,any Thing I Can Do?

Radio shack lost my ipod,any thing i can do? - radio shack replacement boombox antenna

Instead, I iPod nano 2nd Generation, and I had problems with him and took him to compensation for the time 4 It only takes 2 weeks and had to call all February.so the repair center and they said they were sent back to Radio Shack and told me not yet. So I called the repair center again and told me to wait 6-10 weeks! and told me to say that Radio Shack, which had been to me a replacement and Radio Shack said I'm not .... Wonder is what can I do?

Thank you very much!


oh, Radio Shack and told me I needed to replace a row, the obligatory (of iPod repair center) but the repair center does not want me to say that Radio Shack has my be compensated

1 comments:

Katie said...

Sue them?

Post a Comment