Should I spend £299 on a Rimowa trolley suitcase? - rimowa suitcase
Salsa is the area of the red and polycarbonate and is extremely durable and lightweight bag that I mentioned.
It has a capacity of 104 liters and is guaranteed for 5 years.
Rimowa Suitcase Should I Spend £299 On A Rimowa Trolley Suitcase?
4:43 PM
7 comments:
Miro on the road .. like a clock .. A 30 € It is the time, a £ 15,000 Rolex
If you feel that you will use it I travel (a lot), then you buy ..
Makers and Chuck come yep Where do the cars ..
.. I'm cheap and cheerful Mr. EUR 30-40 .. . I would rather that money for something that I sorta have a lot more ..
For example, a new PC .. or a sound card for music (RME I want is £ 300: |)
That's a lot of money for a sack
I would not. "
I have a box Woolie year, and these creatures do not fancy places - all the hits from airports, etc., then why is a fantasy! ! !
Not if you're flying British Airways - which probably never see him again
U If the money does not, why not
I would not so much in such a case, after a journey that will be fought and scratched and will look the same look as € 30 - € 40.00. I saved my money and put it on my vacation.
I suppose if you're loaded and you probably will feel before you go. Personally, I mixed up the game when the ID 300quid blown into a bag ID and the panic, a carrier can break or something - too expensive suicidal screams "expensive things in it."
I would rather get a better price, and spend the rest toposhop or elsewhere.
Post a Comment